1. Log in to Metalpha App and click [Me].
2. Click on your account name, and you will see [Google Authentication].
3. Before you head to [Next step], please confirm that you have downloaded the google authenticator App to your phone.
4. After you click on [Next step], your secret key will be shown. Copy your secret key and launch your Google Authenticator App.
5. At the bottom left of Google Authenticator, select [+] icon and select [Enter a setup key]. Paste your secret key into the box. And 6 digits of 2FA will be generated randomly at your Google Authenticator App.
6. Click [Continue] in your Metalpha App. Enter the verification code you received via your registered email & copy and paste the code from Google Authenticator.
7. Your Google Authenticator has successfully bound!
- Metalpha strongly urges all of our users to bind their accounts with Google Authenticator at all times to enhance the account security.