Metalpha serves the institutions through global coverage.
The steps to create an account for Metalpha institutions are as follows:
1. Download Metalpha App.
2. Register with your company’s designated email address on the APP.
3. After the registration is completed, please send the required KYC documents listed below to email@example.com via your registration email address.
*For the documents that shall be signed, it is recommended to send them to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for review prior to signing.
*After receiving your institution application, customer service team will reply within 24 hours.
Documents to provide:
1. Certificate of incorporation and any change of name certificate which reflects the date of incorporation and incorporation number.
2. Certificate of Incumbency. (Must be dated within the last 6 months. If Certificate of Incumbency is not available, please provide a Certificate of Good Standing.)
3. Ownership Structure Chart.
Required only if the entity is owned by another entity
Evidence showing the complete ownership chain up to ultimate beneficial owner(s). This should include each layer of direct and indirect owner(s) up to the ultimate beneficial owner(s) who should be natural person(s) and an organizational chart that can reflect complete the ownership chain.
Note: This can take different forms, like a pie chart, org chart, or even a table with the required information.
4. Fill out the Mutual Confidentiality Agreement form with signature.
*Mutual Confidentiality Agreement will be adjusted according to the individual case, please sign after we confirm the details in the Agreement.
5. Fill out the Metalpha KYC form with your signature.
6. Proof of source of wealth/funds.
Source of Fund Documentation Explanation
Please provide your source of funds documentation. This can be proven through a series of the following document types: Bank Statement(s), Brokerage Statement(s), Crypto Source Transcript(s), Company Capital Injection, Funding from Investors or from Parent Entity. Documents provided must include the date (no older than 3 months), your entity full legal name, and the full name of the Bank or Company managing the funds.
Source of Wealth Documentation Explanation
Please provide documentation for your primary source of wealth. This can be proven through a series of documents that are related to your primary source of wealth such as bank statement which highlights your salary, investment statement, trust certificate, copy of legal settlement or similar documentation.
*Please provide one of the documentation from Source of Wealth or Source of Fund.
7. Audited Financial Statements / Annual Report. (Only required if the Institution was incorporated more than 12 months)
8. Evidence of registered address and business address. (if different from registered address). Examples include leasing agreements, utility bills, and bank statements issued within the last three months
9. Bank Statements issued within the last three months.
10. Polices. AML/CFT, ABC, DPP (if any)
*For 7.-10. Not necessary materials, based on circumstances.
For Associated Individual
Associated Individual refer to Directors, Authorised Representatives, and Shareholders
1. Valid identity documents containing true name, unique identification number, nationality, date of birth.
2. Proof of current residential address. (leasing agreement, utility bill, and bank statement dated within the last 3 months)
3. Photos of subject individual: Image of subject individual holding valid identity document(s) and a note with “Metalpha” and current date and signatures.
4. If the Contact Person or Authorized Representative is not a director of the Institution, a Letter of authorization to open and operate account, duly executed by the Institution.
*Authorized Representative must provide the 1.-3. documents
*For document details, please refer to the instructions in the Institutional Checklist.